The Investec Dash is always an exciting race over the 5 furlongs and with 19 runners set to go to post this year it will be fast and furious as the crowd get ready for the Derby next up on the card. It is an out and out sprint with a top field in 2015 and we can look forward to the likes of Caspian Prince and Steps set to feature towards the top of the betting.
1. Stone Of Folca - L Morris - J Best - 50/1
2. Desert Law - J Fortune - A Balding - 11/1
3. Catfish - M Barzalona - B Meehan - 7/1 JF
4. Taajub - I Mongan - P Crate - 25/1
1. Captain Dunne - T Easterby - D Allan - 13/2
2. Confessional - T Easterby - P Mulrennan - 10/1
3. La Fortunata - M Murphy - A Atzeni - 16/1
4. Sohraab - H Morrison - K O'Neill - 25/1
David Nicholls is typically mob-handed in his bid for a fifth win in this race in the last nine years. Falasteen may be his best chance but preference is for CAPTAIN DUNNE who was pipped in this race in 2009 and comes here at the top of his game after going agonisingly close in a Group 3 at Longchamp last time.